Writing a textbook or course is a big project, and SUNY OER Services is here to help. We can consult and recommend resources for you.
Before you embark on writing a textbook, we recommend a few preparations that will inform your project and help you along the way:
What we do:
- Provide tools & a platform for creating a textbook
- Provide consultation on publishing workflow
- Connect you to shared community resources for faculty mentors, volunteer editing, & peer review
- Prepare a print version and coordinate print on demand services
- Share your text on the Open SUNY Textbooks website when complete